(Touch to Exit) is a touchless egress unit designed for use with Access Control Systems and is an ideal replacement for conventional push buttons, door release buttons, call switches, etc.
- Requires only the touch of a finger to activate, making it perfect for fast and easy egress and an advantage for the elderly and disabled.
- Vandal-Resistant – all components are behind the plate.
- Perfect replacement for door release buttons that are in high usage areas.
- No moving parts.
- Ideal for areas where infection control is important.
- Easy to clean and fade resistant.
- Two LED indicators provide visual confirmation for: Red for heartbeat and Green for operated.
- Built-in sounder to provide audible confirmation of operation.
- Single gang profile fits standard electrical flush box
- Power requirements 9 to 16Vdc - 50mA at 13.6 Vdc
- 2 sets of clean N/O and N/C outputs
- The contacts are rated at 1 AMP 30Vdc
- The switch is fully self-calibrating
- The faceplate will not deteriorate over time and is easily cleaned
- C-Tick, RCM, RoHS Certified